[ale] Shared Calendar

Jonathan Rickman jdr at xcorps.net
Sat Dec 25 13:48:47 EST 2004

I'll second this. I am doing a thorough security audit on the latest release
now. We were so impressed with the functionality out of the box that we
skipped the detailed functional evaluation and moved straight to the
security certification. Be warned though, this is a fairly complex chunk of
code and there is a lot of potential for mischief. A truly secure
implementation could prove to be rather difficult. I have a target date of
Feb. 15, 2004 to complete my audit. I will of course, make any negative
findings public after notifying the developers through proper channels.
Opengroupware.org and OpenExchange(non-SuSE release) are also on our list of
candidates. Egroupware is the winner out of the gate, but the other two
appear to be in the same class with regards to features and stability.

--
Jonathan