Ubuntu Distro Discussions (Re: [ale] linux recommendations)

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Fri Dec 24 04:23:37 EST 2004

Get this crap off this list. The only slander going on is yours against Mark, the United States, and
our government. Slander is when you show clear ill will, usually knowingly false, as is the case in
your remarks below. Mark's words were simply misguided and, supposedly ignorant, but justifiably
confused. He has since publically retracted his words and, in doing so, even demonstrated that his
motives never contained ill will as he wanted to like the creators of the distro. You have shown a
willingness to ignore clarifications posted on this list hours before your self-serving vitriol - all the
while hypocritically waving the flag of "open discourse and fairness". I won't even comment on your
bizarre stream of consciousness involving international terrorists, AIDs victims and opinion polls...
you've just really outdone yourself.

	remarkable,

		Ben Scherrey