[ale] Wifi weirdness

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu Dec 23 17:17:01 EST 2004

The orinoco driver just plain sucks. It just barely supports wireless. You say
the card is a Prism2 card? Check out http://prism54.org (when it comes back
online). The Prism2 driver is a helluva lot better and if it will work with your
card I suggest changing drivers.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59