[ale] linux recommendations

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Wed Dec 22 23:57:27 EST 2004

Your right!  Thank you for questioning my sloppy research and
correcting my possibly inflammatory remarks.

I ordered a handful of disks online many weeks ago and forgot about it.
  When I received them in the mail I was surprised.   I loaded a machine
up and immediately liked the interface.  I remembered the disk had a
web site for more information so like any dufus I typed www dot ubuntu
dot org and started looking for any mention of Linux.  Here is were I
was really dense.  Not seeing any link I Googled it and just assumed
that because of the name they were the same.

That's ironic because I work for NASA.  Yep, the Nation Association of
Systems Administrators, www.nasasupport.com.  You would think that I
would tend not to make such an assumption about names.

Any way thank you for looking up the facts.  You can see how much the
supposed politics of the situation really bothered me since I already
have to Ubuntu's running at home now.