[ale] linux recommendations

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Wed Dec 22 21:27:35 EST 2004

I should have been more specific.  Everything, even the venom in my
comment, contains a tinge of ideology.   So I should say I like my GNU
package politically agnostic.  Since I approve of the ideology of our
beloved Kernel creator I will hypocritically support what I like and
hope my don't-ask-don't-tell policy toward Linus and politics never
gets spoiled.