[ale] Shared Calendar

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Wed Dec 22 15:22:38 EST 2004

Can anyone recommend (beyond doing a quick google search for +shared
+calendar, and then posting the URL to the results) a good group
calendar, preferably PHP / MySQL?  I am in the process of migrating a
company from NT (Exchange & Outlook) to Linux (IMAP, their choice of
email apps).  They don't have a problem at all with using a web based
calendar over the MS Calendar, but I'd like to hear from folks that have
used some of the various web based calendars to see what the pros and
cons of some are.  I've used the Mozilla Calendar (personally) for a
while now, but just don't think it's ready to roll out to these folks
yet.  Thanks!!
registered linux user # 73046