[ale] New PHP Worm (Perl.Santy.A) affecting phpBB sites

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Tue Dec 21 15:41:47 EST 2004

Thanks. I use phpBB on one site and haven't updated it in a while.
Luckily it has escaped defacement. I don't really like phpBB and this is
a big reason why.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59