[ale] Question on Current Red Hat Update Policies

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 19 21:44:59 EST 2004

Well, working thru getting apt running and accessing kde-redhat
repository fixed that for me on RHEL3.  I've got a complete KDE 3.3x
with k3b and the Control Center for all the functionality tweaks.  I'm
feeling back in control and in familiar environment too! :-)
Maybe you could try that since alot of the repositories for apt are more
focused on FC2/3 and have KDE available.  RHEL is more limited in
repository support so I am lucky that kde-redhat exists.
Dow