[ale] need working dial up

Mike Terzo mterzo at mindspring.net
Fri Dec 17 21:24:51 EST 2004

only need ELN/ on very very old earthlink accounts.

You however need your full domain.

user at earthlink.net or user at mindspring.com which ever you have..

i've used the dial up in the past on a linux machine and didn't have any
problem, it's pretty standard radius authentication.  just out of
curiosity what are you typing in as your username?

--mike terzo