[ale] Re: [charlug] [Fwd: [UNCCLUG] FW: Available Jobs]

Carolinux.com bobevans19 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 04:51:20 EST 2004

Well Terence, you weren't involved in the LUG in '02 when I lost my
job of 23 years to 8 Indian programmers - 6 in Bangalore & 2 in
Charlotte.

<shameless plug>
My wife used the incident to write "Jobless Recovery", the hapless
tale of a North Carolina programmer working for a Fortune 500 company.
The hero must teach his Indian replacements in order to collect a
severence check. She even threw in a touch of Enron... and a murder!

Where'd that idea come from?

Check it out. On Amazon after Valentine's Day, 2005.   "Jobless
Recovery", by LC Evans

<?shameless plug>