[ale] FW: Full time Linux System Admin position - Atlanta, GA

Jonathan Rickman jdr at xcorps.net
Thu Dec 16 16:31:46 EST 2004

Well that, and the amusing assumption that the mere presence of Linux
precludes the presence of Microsoft products, or vice-versa. Here in the
real world, we have to work with both. I've got Linux, Windows, OS X, and
Solaris all under the same roof and all equally essential to the success of
our business. We like money more than we dislike Microsoft.

--
Jonathan