[ale] OT BS DSL/DNS

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu Dec 16 13:34:19 EST 2004

I know I can. I don't want to if I can use the DNSes I pay for. I
already have too many services running on my desktop for the limited RAM
that it has. I also don't want to install one on my router because I
want to keep the services running down to a minimum on that.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59