[ale] OT BS DSL/DNS

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu Dec 16 13:02:51 EST 2004

For the Speed Factory users having this problem --
http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/remark,12130856~mode=flat

No resolutions yet but an answer should at least be forthcoming.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59