[ale] MAMe full screen

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Dec 16 11:27:48 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 11:19, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> I've discovered MAME and am trying to make it go full-screen.  I can not
> make it happen.  Is it possible with mame.x11 ?  Also is anyone using a
> gamepad for it?  I'm having too much fun with Metal Slug.

If I can get MAME to run in full-screen I might try to create a system
for my TV based on Linux.  Even build an arcade cabinet but I have no
interest in using Winbloze.  I can use X windows to write an perl-tk app
to allow the user to choose the ROM they wish to play then MAME will
startup with the correct arguments.

I do not think mama will supply a list to the user allowing them to
pick.  Everything can run off CD-R so I do not have to worry about clean
shutdown, etc.