[ale] OT: Writing Mozilla Thunderbird extensions

Titus Barik titus at barik.net
Tue Dec 14 21:49:21 EST 2004

Hi all,

This is probably a shot in the dark, but I was wondering if anyone in
this group had any experience writing extensions for either Mozilla
Firefox or Mozilla Thunderbird. I'm trying to write what I think would
be fairly simple, but somewhere along the way it's not working. I think
that the problem could be solved fairly quickly if I just had an expert
to ask.

So if anyone on this list has some experience with the above, and is
willing to help out for maybe an hour or so, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

--
Titus Barik <titus at barik.net> Weblog: http://www.barik.net
Telephone: 678.528.0256 Jabber: barik at jabber.org