[ale] ALE NW meeting this Thursday!

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Dec 14 08:54:28 EST 2004

I will have the ALE-LISA t-shirts for those interested in purchasing.
$15 with all proceeds going to a 'still unspecified' open source
project. (under consideration: Slackware, GIMP, bittorrent)

If you are planning on attending and would like to purchase a t-shirt,
let me know your size (L, XL, XXL) and I'll be sure to have one for you.

The Next ALE-NW Meeting

We graciously thank Kennesaw State University for providing
ALE with a place for our
monthly meetings. Note: The meetings are always on the 3rd Thursday of every
month at 8:00 pm.