[ale] WPS Format documents

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Tue Dec 7 11:11:40 EST 2004

If you don't have any OS discs & can't download the OS I am pretty sure you
are out of luck.  Is there an OEM - only partition that could call home and
get the OS fixed ??  Compaq used to have their own little partition for
their own little purposes a while back.  Without any details on the
manufacturer etc of the laptop it is hard to say anything.  I am assuming
that the laptop wasn't loaded with a "bootleg" copy of the OS (which many
small computer sales shops do) .

For the .wps docs a Google search found this:
http://www.wordmax.org/_wps_to__doc_conversion-2403671-4095-a.html   (second
hit).

Trust Google.  Google is your friend.  Google knows all (even when the
original posters try to change history).

Good Luck,

Greg