[ale] FC3: Problems reading CD/DVD Drives

Christopher Coleman coleman at atlanta.nsc.com
Tue Dec 7 09:39:23 EST 2004

It is a commercial CD. I was able to mount the FC CDs in both the CD-ROM
and DVD drives and read from them with no problem. When I place a audio
CD in either drive, I load the CD Player program, and click play. The
program gives me a drive error message. I tried several different audio
CDs with the same results.