[ale] technology/politics correlation?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 20:43:03 EST 2004

That's kinda interesting.  I guess liberal folks are more likely to experiment
and try alternative things (OSes and/or browsers), whereas conservative folks
are more conservative in their actions and therefore more likely to stick with
the status quo.  What's all this mean?  Probably nothing.  It's like the
statistics that show IQ levels per political inclinations.  "Ironically" the
places with the largest concentrations of highest-IQs, are the places with all
the problems.  Now, what does that mean?  Again, probably nothing.  ;-)

-Jim P.