[ale] New to the list

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Dec 3 11:44:16 EST 2004

Ben Ramsey wrote:
> Hi, I'm new to the list, and I'm interested in attending one of the
> ALE-NW meetings at KSU. Is that a fairly active group, and are they
> meeting this month? If so, what room in the science building?

It's active from the perspective that the email list is quite busy.  The
meetings at KSU draw between 10-25 folks depending on the topic.  I
think Emory runs a bit higher, and I don't now how many the NE usually
garners.

I'm considering a presentation for NW on setting up a multiboot laptop.
  I've not had a not of interest shown, but I'm leaning towards doing it
anyway.  I should decide by this weekend and I'll update the page.

I don't recall the room number but if it's not currently on the page,
I'll update it this weekend as well.

Welcome!

--
Until later, Geoffrey