[ale] Sortof OT : Buy online or go to Fry's

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Dec 2 14:00:17 EST 2004

"Buy on-line or go to Fry's?"

;-)
You're just trolling, right??  :-)
;-)

For any self respecting Linux geek, the proper phrasing of your subject
question is not _IF_, but _HOW OFTEN_ you should be going to Fry's. **

<http://www.outpost.com/> is Fry's on-line catalog, if you feel a need to
redundantly compare prices before making the obligatory pilgrimage to Fry's
expansive regional arena of Nerd Nirvana, there to be amazed and overjoyed
by the concentrated plethora of gadgets, gizmo's and  geek goodies, all
enticing you with sleek packages, dancing screens and flashing diodes that
beckon to your widget lust from every shelf of every aisle, like mystical
sirens draped in glistening jewels of red, gold, green and blue...
:-)

peace
(because "Blessed are the peace makers.")
aaron

**The answer, of course, is:
"As often as your significant other and your credit
  limit allow (in that order)."