[ale] Flat Rate

Brandon Colbert brandon at geekrus.net
Wed Dec 1 05:00:53 EST 2004

I need your help. What is a good flat monthly rate for a network of this
size?

4 Linux workstations, 2 Linux servers, 1 Linux Firewall & 1 VPN, 1
Windows workstation, Vonage VOIP, and a retired Freesco box. (RAS) I
also host their email/website.

The two servers combined run these services: LDAP, NFS, SAMBA, HYLAFAX,
DHCP, CUPS, BACKUP, ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE. The accounting software is
maintained by another vendor. In January, I will be installing a Fedora
box. It will be running a Groupware package with these services: Apache,
PostgreSQL or MySQL. The groupware server will be used for email,
calendar, document sharing, job tracking, global address book. They also
have six network printers.

What is a good flat monthly rate for a network of this size?