[ale] What's so special about gmail invites?

Drew West burntmedia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 22:12:41 EDT 2004

except that if you were me, you didn't get mosquito because that was
already taken, so you just used your domain.  i think the special part
about them is that you can't just go register.  though i'm convinced
there will never be open registration.  i think it will always be on
an invite only basis.  just a guess.

-drew