[ale] Linksys WRT54G Very Slow

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Sat Aug 28 11:39:00 EDT 2004

Correction, the wait times are 28-35 seconds, rather than 5-10.  The
server isn't noting anything 'odd', and I'm able to ftp to / from it and
send mail from it from elsewhere without problem.  When sending mail
(via thunderbird), it seems to stop at 'Connected to mail.server.com',
and just hang there for a while.  It's only on sending, though.  If I
send myself an email, it arrives almost immediately.