[ale] opne source equivalent of Symantec ACT!

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Fri Aug 27 22:44:52 EDT 2004

Actually, I didn't respond because I had not checked my email since I sent the
message. Had I more information on the program I would have done the cursory
searches others have done and posted my findings. But, it looks like the problem
has already been solved.

The following link is not meant is a Bad Way: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html