[ale] FRYS IS OPEN IN ATLANTA!!!

Charles Shapiro charles.shapiro at nubridges.com
Wed Aug 25 09:50:59 EDT 2004

Wow, I just phoned them up at (678)405-6800 and a nice young lady
answered the phone on the 2nd ring. I learned the following facts:

   * The Grand Opening will be this weekend, sure enough
   * There'll be a big advertisement for it in the paper
   * Specials are promised.
   * Hours will be 9-21:00 Saturday

I plan to check this out. I still miss Tech America // Radioshack.com.
Guess I didn't buy enough stuff from them.

-- CHS