[ale] [OT] Temp Agencies

Randal Jarrett rsj at radio.org
Tue Aug 24 16:31:24 EDT 2004

Spherion seems to be a good temp agency to work for.

I do recommend that you stay away from Volt.  I have been burned by them
and/or their customer. On a 3-6mo contract they ran out of work after 5
weeks and with no notice just said that they would call when they needed
me again.  Not Volts fault but they did not even follow up to find what
the problem was nor did they call me back.  They did submit me for
another job but that does not help for the couple of weeks that I'm out.

Randy