[ale] OT: A funny one from Computerworld on XP SP2

Robert Heaven robertheaven at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 23 11:23:59 EDT 2004

Also, I can see it coming... M$ , or any one for that matter, will put
out a software update (which inadvertently has a bug in a start-up
routine that does an accidental buffer overflow under certain
conditions), the user's PC does the automatic shutdown. Then when it
tries to boot up again, it hits the buffer overflow and shuts down...
over and over...