[ale][OT] 08.20.04 on pbs... emphasis on it jobs going ===> u sa

Bob Evans bobevans19 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 06:06:30 EDT 2004

--- "HoHoggRussell E." <Russell.HoHoggpopmov> wrote:

> I guess my question is what can be done about it?

Sign up at NuNumbersUSAom

They have an auautofaxystem that will nail your
congressman, senators, president, governor with form
letter faxes targeted to this problem.

Fax is the only thing they look at. They shred the
snail mail since the anthrax thing, and I doubt they
EVER read emails. Gotta at least sort the pile of
paper on the floor by the fax machine every morning.

NuNumbersUSAas made significant progress on these
types of issues over the last 2 years.

Try it.

You'll like it.

=====
Bob Evans        bobevans19 at yahoo.com   (read weekly...)
alternate        reevans at bbandt.com     (read daily M-F)
704 562-7166 mobile
704 954-3415 office
704-882-6214 home...last resort, please

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.