[ale] open source portals?

Grady Harris gharri2 at emory.edu
Tue Aug 17 16:11:35 EDT 2004

If compliance with Section 508 of the Americans with Disabilities Act is, or
might become, an objective, take a look at phpWebsite, as well. It's a lot
easier to wrangle into compliance than PHP Nuke.

http://phpwebsite.appstate.edu/
w/ forums on SourceForge
http://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=15539

As long as I'm throwing in links--
http://www.section508.gov/
and, more usefully for me, the W3C's Web Accessibility Initiative:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/

Grady Harris
Pro tem chair, Americans with Sorriness