[ale] OT Sun "panther" board

Mike Panetta ahuitzot at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 16 16:01:24 EDT 2004

For the sun thing you need a special converter that costs around $100.  I have not seen one for less...
I thought about trying to make one with a small MCU (an AVR) but I do not know where to get the specs
on a sun 5 keyboard, and a table of keycodes so I can translate to them from AT/PS2 keyboard scan
codes.  Anyone have an idea on that one?

As for pentium pros, I do not think they are worth anything in any configuration :P.