[ale] adding source to suse 9.1

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Fri Aug 13 17:54:35 EDT 2004

Preston -

I think your basic problem is that the FTP source that you added isn't
pointing to the right place in the tree.  Look for any other preset FTP
or HTTP sources and look for what's on the right-hand end of the path,
and whatever you add for a new source should have a path that ends in
the same place.

This is common for most any RH-like distro.  I have to make sure I get
this right when I do Mandrake installs from my file server.

- Jeff