[ale] certification(s)

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Fri Aug 13 10:57:36 EDT 2004

I have decided that I want to start getting my Linux certifications.  Although they won't help me directly with my profession (CADD) I am thinking of doing it more for "myself" anyway.  I know there are some on the list that apparently give/host the exams at their business, so I was wondering if they wouldn't mind filling me in on what I would need to do.

Due to my location (South-East Alabama) and my work I wouldn't be able to attend a regular "class", but could possibly take time for a couple day seminar (if needed).

That said, from what I understand the LPI exam would be where I need to start.  Anyone mind telling me if this is correct and if so, whom do I need to contact for more information?

Thanks,
Preston