[ale] OT: I.T. Department Warning -- Do Not Install WindblowseXcrement Pile SP2

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Aug 12 12:51:32 EDT 2004

:-)
So we're saying it's "OK"  that the convicted corporape criminals ignored
security issues and reeked havoc on the public internet for a decade, because
NOW they're providing grossly belated patches of unproven effectiveness that
trash millions of people's software investments without warning?
;-)

peace
aaron