[ale] Battery Backups (UPS) to a good home.

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Tue Aug 10 10:32:26 EDT 2004

Ronald Chmara wrote:
> On Aug 9, 2004, at 4:31 PM, Dow Hurst wrote:
>> Ronald Chmara wrote:
>>> Location:
>>> Front Porch
>>> 1799 Tobey Road
>>> Chamblee, GA, 30341
>> ALE Rally!  What'sah behind me doesn'ta matta!!  Vvvrrrroooommmmm!!!
>> Actually at this time of day, I wouldn't have a chance in hell of
>> getting there quickly...
>
> They're still sitting there....
>
> I'll post a follow up when they're gone, or someone promises to get
> them.
>
> -Bop

hmm, this reminds me...

we used to have a retired man that lived up the street from us when we were kids.  he had on his front porch a row of candy machines (the one's you would put a nickel in and get some gum).

well, he also had Alzheimer's and a large bulldog.

we would ride up on our bicycles and try to get some candy from the machines before he could open the door and sic the dog on us.

what kind of dog do you have? ;-)