[ale] [OT] Discount for Doom III at MicroCenter, now tlug

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Tue Aug 3 09:42:56 EDT 2004

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Dow Hurst wrote:

<<snip>>
> On my way soon to Greensboro, so, does anyone know of a Linux group in
> town?  Or, will I need to start one?  What would that be, GLUG?
> Hahahah!!!!!! :-)

I beleive there are a couple LUGs in the Greensboro area. If memory
serves, TLUG (Triangle Linux Users...) was in the area. I _think_ that was
the group I wandered over too several times, but two hour drives each way
get discouraging. (I'm in Charlotte)

Unfortunately, none of the LUGs in this area that I have dealt with have
the staying power or the vibrancy of ALE. You _have_ been spoilt!