[ale] OT: Well it is going to hit the list sooner or later.

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 1 10:49:40 EDT 2004

Mike,
Jenn is right because a sysadmin has extreme access to others privacy
without true authorization to actually invade that privacy.  It's like
having video camera's on people bedrooms all the time but you know you
ethically should never look in the viewfinder.  It's not your job, since
you just run the server.  If a proper authority authorizes you to look
then your okay, but only then.
Dow