[ale] DSPAM

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.com
Fri Apr 30 09:43:38 EDT 2004

Hmm...  Haven't seen any RBL trouble still.  I have noticed major issues
using the FQDN settings in postfix.  It seems most folks don't know or don't
care how to set up a mail server.  What a myopic bunch we are!

Matthew Brown
 	      (888) 681-2262     .     (770) 795-0089     .
http://www.cordata.com

*	Windows and Linux Networks
*	Anti-virus
*	Security