[ale] IPCop alternative?

Brian Chase networkr0 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Apr 28 23:39:40 EDT 2004

I've been reading good things on SME Server in some of the linux groups,
and now they've got a custom distro with spamassassin and clamav built
in, haven't burned it yet, but it's on my todo list.

http://contribs.org/modules/phpwiki/index.php/Overview%20of%20SME%20Server

Custom Distro:
http://ccskavenger.lc-usa.net/SME(E-SMITH)/ISOs/6.01-Custom/