[ale] Organizing data

Jason Etheridge phasefx at magusaptus.com
Wed Apr 28 09:31:45 EDT 2004

Geoffrey wrote:
>> You really can't define it.  What you do is ask people that have
>> experienced stuff like this and they tell you what has worked and not
>> worked.  Then you determine what is right.
>
> So you're saying you want to write code you don't understand???

Personally, I would implement a few different methods and test and
benchmark them to see which was better with regards to performance.  But
as for what is best for readability and maintainability, I might would
be tempted to get away from perl altogether (though it is my favorite
language at the moment).

-- Jason