[ale] BayStar wants SCO to repay loan

William Wylde baron_shatturday at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 13:37:45 EDT 2004

Robert:

>There's an even better story on this at NewsForge
>http://business.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=04/04/23/0947205&mode=nested&tid=85
>
>Where BayStar states outright... "It's questionable whether SCO Group
>should continue in the (Unix) market," McGrath said. "We're looking for
>the best return we can, and we think the focus should be on IP licensing
>(and enforcement)."

BWAHAHAHAHA!  Translation:  "We can't sell anything we produce, and we have
no original work  to market, so we're going to focus on being leeches on
"IP" we had nothing to do with creating, even in the sense of having hired
programmers to write, and in essence make our living off of lawsuits."

(,,oBo,,) "What have I become Lottie?  My wife in a cage with a