[ale] OT geek motorcycle?

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 07:42:53 EDT 2004

> Dow,
> Phosphoric acid converts rust to insol phosphate, then wash acid free
> after 1
> hour and dry overnight and paint with Rust-Oleum enamel.  There are one
> step
> products at Home Depot but they are not as good as two-step by a
> chemist.

i must say we have some well rounded geeks on the list :) part chemists
part computer geek? :-p well its a little rusty dont know if the rust is
just on the outside tho, (the engine im using) but i know for a fact after
i try my experiment with a normal engine it will rust the internals. with
any luck tho it will be a good alternative to gas/electric combo cars and
wont take much conversion :D

=====
::: common sense? does it come with a manual?:::