[ale] Free USB Drive

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Sun Apr 25 16:36:56 EDT 2004

Bellsouth DSL is more than Cable, looked into em before.  I've heard
both real good and real bad about them.  I've had absolutely zero
problems with my regular phone service through them.  Next time I feel
like nuking charter from space I'll take another look at BellSouth DSL
probably.

Thus spake Christopher Fowler (cfowler at outpostsentinel.com):