[ale] Modern-Day Linux Wireless

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Thu Apr 22 21:55:39 EDT 2004

The reason I asked was that my AMD64 laptop has an internal Broadcom
BCM94306 802.11g and I had thought that I would have to at least
temporarily supplant it with a PCMCIA card to get wireless workign at
all.

It turns out that there *is* some nascent support for that chip, so 2.6
and AMD64 support is probably at least feasible if not a no-brainer.

- Jeff