[ale] Server room issues

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Thu Apr 22 11:16:03 EDT 2004

    Jeff> Also - a "crash cart" with LCD monitor, keyboard, and mouse
    Jeff> affixed to it!

And make sure you've got fairly long cables on everything (K, V, and
M).  And if you can arrange it make sure the power cord for the
monitor is a distinct colour and/or tagged so you can be *sure* you're
not grabbing the wrong thing when you're done and unhooking it.  And
tag and/or colour code the K and M cables green / purple if they're
not already.