[ale] (no subject) SPAM talk...

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Mon Apr 19 22:47:33 EDT 2004

> > But for those unwilling to do this, how about we implement a system that
> > gives each subscriber a choice of how to handle their address?  It's not
> > like we need every archived email to conform to just one policy.

Great suggestion.

> There is a system in place, anyone who does not like the way the archive
> is currently handling email addresses can unsubscribe.  We've beat this
> thing to death a couple of times.  Let's all plan to ignore it the next
> time Drew brings it up?
> Until later, Geoffrey                     Registered Linux User #108567

Did I start this thread?
The list is cyclical - the spam issue will arise again in accordance with the
scriptures.

Geoffrey, are you going to answer my question?
I guess I will take your silence and this most recent post to mean that the
email addresses will be left in the archives indefinately.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com