[ale] Fingers crossed, bare iron restore

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Wed Apr 14 10:37:43 EDT 2004

On Thursday 15 April 2004 09:33 am, BruceG wrote:
>snip
> I live in Marietta, so maybe a NW presentation would be in order. Do
> middle-aged people go to the presentations, or is it pretty much
> college-age people?

Mixture of both, and even some "middle-aged" college students :-)

The crowd has become a bit younger since the KSU LUG reorganized.  Nice to
*have* a crowd at every meeting, previously only had one for popular guest
speakers and / or free goodies.

I will be missing the next two meetings, so save some good topics for June!
--
William