[ale] Linux Cluster Server Room

Chris Ricker kaboom at gatech.edu
Wed Apr 14 03:45:47 EDT 2004

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, Dow Hurst wrote:

> Who should I talk to for specifics on fire suppression using these newer
> technologies?  Compute systems don't like fine particulate nor conductive
> liquids so inert gas is really good.  I'll google the terms you've given
> tonight.  Thanks!

The two that I've seen do good jobs in the Atlanta area are:

Fire Systems, in Smyrna
Holt Fire and Safety, in Opelika / Auburn

I'm sure there are others.... You might also check and see who KSU uses
elsewhere, since they might be cheaper for you than establishing a new
account with someone else.

later,
chris