[ale] ale NW meeting presentation

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Tue Apr 13 23:12:23 EDT 2004

My vote would be for the SUN Java Desktop demo and Palm / USB sync. I
haven't seen the Sun Java Desktop yet, but I've been hearing a lot about
it so even a demo version would be some form of introduction to it.

It might also be interesting to see why pdksh sucks so bad (heh - just
kidding).

Best regards,
-CB