[ale] Fact Finding - ALE South?

Sergio Chaves sergio at turbocorp.com
Tue Apr 13 11:04:25 EDT 2004

fyi

Distance from College to Church = 16 miles
Address of Church (for mapquest search) = 200 Jonesboro rd, McDonough,
GA 30253

Eric and Robert, let me know if interested to meet and get this thing
off the ground.
Is Chris Colleman still at CCSU? Maybe he can pull some strings there.

Sergio

--
  ?v?          Sergio Chaves            ?v?
 /(_)\       www.turbocorp.com         /(_)\